Subject: Fwd: Your AWS Account is about to be suspended
From: "Gracon Services, Inc." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:43:13 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your AWS Account is about to be suspended
Date: 2017-12-21 09:58
 From: "Amazon Web Services, LLC" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Dear Amazon Web Services Customer,

Your AWS Account will be suspended. You have not resolved the 
outstanding problem with your account. Our previous communications were 
not able to produce a satisfactory payment of past due AWS charges. We 
were unable to charge your credit card for the amount of  $13.64 for 
your use of AWS services during the month of Nov-2017. We will attempt 
to collect this amount again. Unless we are successful in collecting the 
balance of $13.64 in full by 12/31/2017, your Amazon Web Services 
account will be terminated.

AWS Account Number: 608369912431

If you wish to pay with a different credit card, you can do so by going 
to:
https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home#/paymentmethods

You can view the details of these charges by selecting the billing 
month in the dropdown at the Billing & Cost Management page:
https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home#/bill

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your 
bill at:
https://aws-portal.amazon.com/gp/aws/html-forms-controller/contactus/aws-account-and-billing

Thank you for your continued interest in AWS.
Sincerely,
Amazon Web Services

Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. 
Amazon.com is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. This message 
was produced and distributed by Amazon Web Services Inc., 410 Terry Ave. 
North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210