Subject: Amazon.com Password Assistance
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:48:29 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings from Amazon.com!

Click the link below to reset your password using our
secure server:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/ssop-utilities/forgotten-password.html?ie=UTF8&emailReturned=1&token=ji3Z0W1FR0HEQQ3ujmKKwpFC%2BD3dXxq%2FYB%2BIxqkW4%3D&wtrealm=urn%3Aaws%3AawsAccessKeyId%3A12727SZQHQP0PBHR5J02&qToken=

(If you have difficulty using the secure server, try our standard
server: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/ssop-utilities/forgotten-password.html?ie=UTF8&emailReturned=1&token=ji3Z0W1FR0HEQQ3ujmKKwpFC%2BD3dXxq%2FYB%2BIxqkW4%3D&wtrealm=urn%3Aaws%3AawsAccessKeyId%3A12727SZQHQP0PBHR5J02&qToken= )

If clicking doesn't seem to work, you can copy and paste the link into
your browser's address window, or retype it there. Once you have
returned to Amazon.com, we will give instructions for resetting your
password.

Thank you for visiting Amazon.com!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/
Amazon.com--and you're done
-------------------------------------------------------------