Subject: Payment for Your Amazon Order # 103-8793574-2965047
From: "Amazon.com Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:00:37 +0000 (UTC)

Regarding Order 103-8793574-2965047 from Capitol Ribbon Recycling

3 of Genuine DELL 6,000-Page High Capacity Black Toner for Dell 2330d, 
2330dn Printer 330-2667, 330-2666, 330-2650, 330-2649 (RR700, DM253)

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to let you know that we are having difficulty processing 
Visa (exp. 2012/08) payment for the above transaction.

To protect your security and privacy, your issuing bank cannot provide us 
with information regarding why your credit card was declined. However, we 
suggest that you double-check the billing address, expiration date and 
cardholder name that you entered; if entered incorrectly these will 
sometimes cause a card to decline. There is no need to place a new order 
as we  will automatically  try your credit card again.  

There are a few steps you can take to make the process faster:

1. Verify the payment information for this order is correct (expiration 
date, billing address, etc). You can update your account and billing 
information at 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?ie=UTF8&orderID=103-8793574-2965047

2. Contact your issuing bank using the number on the back of your card to 
learn more about their policies. Some issuers put restrictions on using 
credit cards for electronic or internet purchases.  Please have the exact 
dollar amount and details of this purchase when you call the bank.

If paying by credit card is not an option, buy Amazon.com Gift Card claim 
codes with cash from authorized resellers at a store near you. Visit 
www.amazon.com/cashgcresellers to learn more.

Thank you for shopping at Capitol Ribbon Recycling.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that 
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.