Subject: Successful update of your Amazon.com order of "4" x iMBAPrice 500 - 12 x 15.5...
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:00:34 +0000

Amazon.com Order Update
Order #111-4263862-0721047
www.amazon.com/ref=TE_tex_h
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Michael Bishop,

You've successfully updated the shipping speed for your order! We’ll send a confirmation when your items ship. If you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-details?orderId=111-4263862-0721047&ref_=TE_tex_od

        Your updated shipping speed is:
            Two-Day Shipping

=======================================================================================

Order Details
Order #111-4263862-0721047
Placed on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SHIPMENT 1 of 2 - Delivery Estimate: Thursday, February 26, 2015

            2 x iMBAPrice 500 - 12 x 15.5 Premium Matte Finish White Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags (iMBA-5PM-500)
            $40.99
            Sold by: Amamax (USA Seller)
            Condition: New

SHIPMENT 2 of 2 - Delivery Estimate: Wednesday, February 25, 2015

            2 x iMBAPrice 500 - 12 x 15.5 Premium Matte Finish White Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags (iMBA-5PM-500)
            $40.99
            Sold by: Amamax (USA Seller)
            Condition: New
        
_______________________________________________________________________________________

            Item Subtotal: $163.96
            Shipping & Handling: $19.98

            Total Before Tax: $183.94

            Order Total: $183.94

=======================================================================================

If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Help & Customer Service:
https://www.amazon.com/help?ref_TE_tex_cs

We hope to see you again soon!
Amazon.com
www.amazon.com/ref=TE_tex_ty
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.