Subject: Your Amazon.com order of 7x "BSN36680 - Business Source..." has been canceled.
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 14:11:34 +0000

Amazon.com Order Cancellation
Order #112-7037290-3487415
___________________________________________________________________________

Hello Michael Bishop,

We're writing to let you know that your order has been successfully canceled. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

======================================================================
Order Details
Order #112-7037290-3487415
Placed on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

7x BSN36680 - Business Source Double Window Envelope
(http://Amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003SC0YQC)

Sold by Wrigley's Business Products and Services
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/home.html?ie=UTF8&seller=AA0BTXI1IXQU6)
Cancel Reason: Customer Canceled
======================================================================

If you need further assistance, please visit Help:
www.amazon.com/help?ref_=pe_825000_114212990_tx_hp

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.com
___________________________________________________________________________

*In some cases (e.g. you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will automatically refund you within 1-2 business days.

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.