Subject: Your Amazon.com order of 2x "Brute Super Tuff 55 Gallon..." has been canceled.
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:02:33 +0000

Amazon.com Order Cancellation
Order #105-2186031-0160226
___________________________________________________________________________

Hello Michael Bishop,

We're writing to let you know that your order has been successfully canceled. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

======================================================================
Order Details
Order #105-2186031-0160226
Placed on Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2x Brute Super Tuff 55 Gallon Contractor Bags - Black
(http://Amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00GIY4DYQ)

Sold by Narrow Path Sales
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/home.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A1LX1MOP5LJ833)
Cancel Reason: Customer Canceled
======================================================================

If you need further assistance, please visit Help:
www.amazon.com/help?ref_=pe_635370_88603980_tx_hp

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.com
___________________________________________________________________________

*In some cases (e.g. you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will automatically refund you within 1-2 business days.

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.