Subject: RE: need to order replacements
From: "Grace Pacini" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:23:00 -0500

If you take the battery to a scrap yard, you'll receive $$ for it.  If not,
send it here to my attention so I'll know what it's for.

I tried to look you up in the system but couldn't find you.  I also tried
the company name.  Is there another name I could check?  Let me know.

Grace

Battery Giant

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:57 PM
To: Grace Pacini
Subject: Re: need to order replacements

I am pretty sure we have ordered the replacement from your company before.
You might want to check to see what I have ordered from you all in the past.
I have ordered two kinds.  One is for a 12A (500VA) which I currently have 2
and the other is the 12A (350VA) which is what I need.   Do you want me to
send you the dead battery?  I could UPS it to you and you would get it
tomorrow.  It really wouldn't be a problem and I am not going to need it any
longer anyway.  You could just recycle it when you were done with it.  Let
me know.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Grace <mailto:[email-masked]>  Pacini 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:30 PM

Subject: RE: need to order replacements

We haven't forgotten you ~ my supervisor is working on this one because the
dimensions aren't matching anything we have in stock.  You should hear from
me tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Grace

Battery Giant

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:57 AM
To: BatteryGiant
Subject: need to order replacements

Grace,

I need to order 2 replacement batteries, both the same.  It is for a 12A,
(350 VA), UPS.  The dimensions of the current battery is 

5 1/4" Long x 2 1/4" High x 2 1/2" Deep.  The last 2 I ordered are bigger
than that so I am thinking those are for the "500s" UPS units.

Can you call me or email me back on this?

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]