Subject: RE: battery replacement
From: "Grace Pacini" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:14:50 -0500

I did get your battery on Friday.  We've been doing inventory so it's been
truly hectic around here.  What you need is our part #YB1233.  We currently
don't have this in stock but our warehouse manager is looking for a local
dealer to get.  As soon as I hear from him, I'll let you know the status.  I
should have something by the end of the day.  I apologize for the delay.

Grace

Battery Giant

 

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 2:07 PM
To: BatteryGiant
Subject: battery replacement

Hi Grace.

Did you get my old battery so you could verify what is needed?  I sent it
out to you last week to your attention.  Let me know if you did not get it
and I can track the shipment.  If you did get it, can you let me know when I
can expect my replacements?  I will need  a total of 3 (1 for the unit and 2
extra).

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]