Subject: Package Shipped to You
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:41:48 -0700

A package was shipped to you on 09/29/2009 via U.S. Postal Service First-Class to the following address:

Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Ln
Lansing, MI 48917-5807

The following optional services were used:  None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 420489179101805213907749485195

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=9101805213907749485195
or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Yao Interactive
Yao Interactive

***********************************************************************
NOTE:
 This e-mail was generated by Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com)
 at the sender's request.  DO NOT CONTACT Endicia if you have any
 questions about the shipment or the package delivery.  Please contact 
 the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have 
 questions about the package delivery.