Subject: Your Order with Buy.com has shipped!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 07:30:16 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for placing an order with Buy.com.
We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.
You can track the status of this order (and all your orders) online at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview

This shipment was sent to:

Labor Law Poster Service
6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E
LANSING, MI 48917-2492
US

=====================================================================
SHIPPING DETAILS
=====================================================================

Information about shipment:
Ship Carrier:
Tracking Number:9102197819683114217785
Status:
Order #:105-0343295-1529012
Shipment Date:Jun 12, 2010

The following items were shipped to you:
2 of Kingston 4GB DataTraveler 101 USB Flash Drive (Cyan) $7.95

Payment Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method: Visa 
Last 4 digits: 8050
=====================================================================

Order Summary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Placed:Jun 11, 2010

Amazon Payments order number:105-0343295-1529012

Order Total:$15.90

Total Before Tax: $15.90

Grand Total: $15.90
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, go to https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview to see a list of your orders. Find the order you want and click the Order ID to view the order details. You can click the Contact merchant button to send the merchant an e-mail.
Best regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 Customer Service
https://payments.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that tracking information might not be immediately available.Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.