Subject: Your Order with Buy.com has shipped!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:15:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for placing an order with Buy.com.
We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.
You can track the status of this order (and all your orders) online at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview

This shipment was sent to:

Labor Law Poster Service
6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E
LANSING, MI 48917-2492

=====================================================================
SHIPPING DETAILS
=====================================================================

Information about shipment:
Ship Carrier: 
Tracking Number: 291013830760426
Status: 
Order #: 002-5051942-2156268
Shipment Date: August 19, 2010

The following items were shipped to you:
2 of Memorex Air Duster 10 Oz. 152A $19.99

Payment Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:Visa |Last 4 digits: 

=====================================================================

Order Summary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Placed: August 18, 2010
Amazon Payments order number: 002-5051942-2156268
Order Total:$39.98

Item(s) Subtotal: $39.98

Total Before Tax: $39.98
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $39.98

QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, go to https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview to see a list of your orders. Find the order you want and click the Order ID to view the order details. You can click the Contact merchant button to send the merchant an e-mail.
Best regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy.com Customer Service
https://payments.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that tracking information might not be immediately available.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.