Subject: Your Order with Buy.com has shipped!
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:13:22 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for placing an order with Buy.com.
We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.
You can track the status of this order (and all your orders) online at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview

This shipment was sent to:

Michael Bishop
8607 CARLSBAD LN
LANSING, MI 48917-5807

=====================================================================
SHIPPING DETAILS
=====================================================================

Information about shipment:
Ship Carrier: USPS
Tracking Number: 9101969010386829979665
Status: In transit
Order #: 002-0058860-4545854
Shipment Date: November 23, 2010

The following items were shipped to you:
1 of iPhone 4 TPU Flexible Case (Clear) w/ BONUS 2 Screen Protectors $4.99

Payment Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:MasterCard |Last 4 digits: 3473

=====================================================================

Order Summary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Placed: November 23, 2010
Amazon Payments order number: 002-0058860-4545854
Order Total:$4.99

Item(s) Subtotal: $4.99

Total Before Tax: $4.99
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $4.99

QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this order, including the status of your shipment, go to https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/overview to see a list of your orders. Find the order you want and click the Order ID to view the order details. You can click the Contact merchant button to send the merchant an e-mail.
Best regards,
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy.com Customer Service
https://payments.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that tracking information might not be immediately available.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.