Subject: Fwd: Order receipt from Buy.com (USD239.95)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:43:40 EDT

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Subject: Order receipt from Buy.com (USD239.95)
From: Google Checkout <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:34:02 EDT

Purchased from: Buy.com 85 Enterprise STE 100 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
UNITED STATES Ship to: Michael Bishop 6323 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste. E
Lansing MI 48917 UNITED STATES Hello Joseph,

Thanks for making a purchase with Google Checkout! Buy.com will process
your order shortly.

Order Details - Apr 19, 2007 11:33 GMT-04:00
Google Order #351492529992936 Shipping Status Qty Item Price Not yet
shipped 1 Samsung CLP-300 Compact Color Laser Printer 17PPM $249.95
Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00 Tax (MI) :
$0.00 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on this
store's web site or emails. -$10.00 Total: $239.95
Check the status of this order anytime in your Google Account.

Have questions about this order? Contact Buy.com

Need help? Visit the Google Checkout help center. Please do not reply
to this message.

©2007 Google