Subject: Re: [#139891522] Credit card info.
From: "Google Checkout Team" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:18:00 -0700

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email. I understand you have a question on our current
promotion.

Unfortunately, your account isn't eligible for the $10 Sign-up Bonus
because you did not sign up under the terms of the promotion.    

To take advantage of the Sign-up Bonus, you must qualify under the
following terms:
- You are a new customer who created a Google Checkout Account between
January 5, 2007 and March 29, 2007 (you must use your $10 bonus by April
30, 2007)
- You are a new customer who created a Google Checkout Account between
March 30, 2007 and May 15, 2007 (you must use your $10 bonus by June 30,
2007)

Google Checkout offers other promotions from time to time, so please watch
for opportunities to take advantage of special offers. 

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any confusion.

For general program or account questions, please review our Help Center at
http://checkout.google.com/support.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional
questions.

Sincerely, 

Michel
The Google Checkout Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Credit card info.
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:15:57 -0700

I had placed an order on April 19th for a color printer for our office.  I
set up an account with our company credit card but it did not go through. 
I went back on the account to correct the information and made the
updates.  Somehow it looks as though the info. did not take.  The order
now has been cancelled.  I am not sure how to proceed.  I tried to start a
new order and the same screen pops up asking me to re-enter the credit
card and info. again and again.  Do I need to create a whole new account? 
I also would still like to receive the $10 credit on the purchase.  Is
this possible since I tried to get this with the first order?  What would
be the best thing to do at this point?
Michael Bishop - Operations Manager
Labor Law Poster Service (LLPS)

order_num: 33235352
PurchaseType: 
purchase_date: 4/19/07
Different_contact_email: Yes
Language: en
contact_email: [email-masked]
IssueType_2: 
name: Michael Bishop
Login_email: [email-masked]
IssueType: coupons