Subject: Fwd: Please update your credit card: your order f
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:43:50 EDT

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Subject: Please update your credit card: your order from Buy.com is pending
From: Google Checkout <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:34:01 EDT

Purchased from: Buy.com 85 Enterprise STE 100 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
UNITED STATES Ship to: Michael Bishop 6323 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste. E
Lansing MI 48917 UNITED STATES Hello Joseph,

On 04/19/2007, an attempt to charge USD239.95 to your VISA xxx-8068
failed. This failure may have occurred because your credit card is
expired or invalid, your limit has been reached, or your credit card
information was entered incorrectly.

Your order can't be processed until you update the credit card
information in Google Checkout. To update your card information:

- Sign in at https://checkout.google.com
- Follow the instructions to update your card or add a new card

Once your new information is verified, we'll continue processing your
order. If you don't update your information within three days, your
order will be cancelled.

Order Details - Apr 19, 2007 11:33 GMT-04:00
Google Order #351492529992936 Shipping Status Qty Item Price Not yet
shipped 1 Samsung CLP-300 Compact Color Laser Printer 17PPM $249.95
Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00 Tax (MI) :
$0.00 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on this
store's web site or emails. -$10.00 Total: $239.95
Check the status of this order anytime in your Google Account.

Have questions about this order? Contact Buy.com

Need help? Visit the Google Checkout help center. Please do not reply
to this message.

©2007 Google