Subject: Fwd: Your order from Buy.com has been cancelled
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:42:27 EDT

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Subject: Your order from Buy.com has been cancelled
From: Google Checkout <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:33:59 EDT

Purchased from: Buy.com 85 Enterprise STE 100 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
UNITED STATES Ship to: Michael Bishop 6323 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste. E
Lansing MI 48917 UNITED STATES Hello Joseph,

Sorry, because you still haven't updated your credit card information,
your order from Buy.com has been cancelled. If you'd like to place
another order, you must review and update your credit card information
in your Google Account first.

Order Details - Apr 19, 2007 11:33 GMT-04:00
Google Order #351492529992936 - Buy.com Order #33235352 Shipping Status
Qty Item Price Not yet shipped 1 Samsung CLP-300 Compact Color Laser
Printer 17PPM $249.95 Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business
days) : $0.00 Tax (MI) : $0.00 Google Checkout $10 Sign-up Bonus -
Bonus may not appear on this store's web site or emails. -$10.00
Total : $239.95 Order cancelled - Your card was not charged
Check the status of this order anytime in your Google Account.

Have questions about this order? Contact Buy.com

Need help? Visit the Google Checkout help center. Please do not reply
to this message.

©2007 Google