Subject: BuyOnlineNow.com Sample Program
From: "Brandon Bertsinger" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Brandon Bertsinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:25:45 -0500

Good Afternoon Michael,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent order
and to also let you know that we have a free product sampling program
that can include anything from pens and highlighters to folders and
envelopes. If you'd like to participate, simply reply to this email
confirming that the following address is where you would like your
samples delivered to and I will add you to the program.

LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE
MICHAEL BISHOP
6323 W. SAGINAW HWY.
STE. E
LANSING, MI 48917

BuyOnlineNow is dedicated to providing the finest online shopping
experience possible and if there is anything else I can do to make your
shopping easier or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,
Brandon Bertsinger
888-718-1134 x126
[email-masked]
Order Number: E3424823