Subject: FedEx Shipment Notification
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:23:08 -0600 (CST)

________________________________________________________________________________

This tracking update has been requested by:

Name:
E-mail:
________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping of Capitol Ribbon Recycling sent Labor Law Poster Service
1 FedEx Ground package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 03/12/2010.

Reference information includes:
Reference:                      INV#33102
Status:                         Picked up

Tracking number:                635421310034224

To track the status of this shipment online, please use the following:
https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=635421310034224&language=en&opco=FDEG&clientype=ivshpalrt

Learn more about new ways to track with FedEx at http://offer.van.fedex.com/m/p/fdx/new/demo.asp?CMP=EMC-CHOOSE-SHPDEMO-2009.

This tracking update has been sent to you by FedEx on the behalf of the
Requestor noted above. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the
requestor and does not validate, guarantee or warrant the authenticity of  the
request, the requestor's message, or the accuracy of this tracking update.  For
tracking results and fedex.com's terms of use, go to fedex.com.

Thank you for your business.