Subject: FedEx Shipment Notification
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:27:14 -0500 (CDT)

________________________________________________________________________________

This tracking update has been requested by:

Name:                            'not provided  by requestor'
E-mail:                          'not provided  by requestor'
________________________________________________________________________________

Shipping Dpt of Capitol Ribbon Recycling sent Labor Law Poster
Service of Labor Law Poster Service 1 FedEx Ground package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 10/18/2010.

Status:                         Picked up

Tracking number:                635421315008176

To track the status of this shipment online, please use the following:
https://www.fedex.com/insight/findit/nrp.jsp?tracknumbers=635421315008176&language=en&opco=FDEG&clientype=ivshpalrt

To learn more about FedEx Ground, please visit our website at fedex.com.

This tracking update has been sent to you by FedEx on the behalf of the  Requestor noted
above. FedEx does not validate the authenticity of the requestor and does  not validate,
guarantee or warrant the authenticity of the request, the requestor's message,  or the
 accuracy of this tracking update. For tracking results and fedex.com's  terms of use, go to fedex.com.

Thank you for your business.