Subject: Confirmation on MR. COFFEE® # W50639840000
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:44:45 -0500

Dear ,        
 
Thank you for your order!        
 
This is the text version of the Email, we can edit as you like.        
 
The below pass data to HTML Emailer        

        

 
Thank you,        

 
        
ORDER NUMBER W5063984   12/26/08        

Ship To Address:        
    MICHEAL BISHOP                       
    LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE             
    STE. E                               
    6323 W. SAGINAW HWY                  
    LANSING, MI 48917                    
 
  Qty   Item No               Description                                        Amount   
******************************************************************************************
     1  COF GTF2              MR. COFFEE® Gold Tone Filter                            9.99
                                                                                 _________
                                                                  Sales Tax:          0.00
                                                                   Shipping:          9.95
                                                                        Total $:     19.94
       
__________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                              Order Recap:                
                                                                Total Product $:      9.99
                                                                (Less Discount):      0.00
                                                                   Net Product$:      9.99
                                                                       Shipping:      9.95
                                                                      Sales Tax:      0.00
                                                                      Insurance:      0.00
                                                                    Grand Total:     19.94

**0101634681.COF01I