Subject: As a thank you for buying from ServerSupply.com Inc.
From: "Norton Shopping Guarantee" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:55:57 -0700

Your Purchase is Guaranteed	

As a thank you for your business, ServerSupply.com Inc. has purchased
NortonT Shopping Guarantee for you. This email is a confirmation of the
benefits provided to you and described below. 

If you have a question about your order, please call 800-778-7759 or
via the following contact link http://www.serversupply.com/contactus.asp

This is not a subscription service and there is no charge, now or ever,
for the benefits that have been provided.

Norton Shopping Guarantee
 <https://nsg.symantec.com/web/seal/images/bsg/swirl_l.gif>
<https://nsg.symantec.com/web/seal/images/bsg/guarantee.gif> 	 09NSG
014395-00089511
<https://nsg.symantec.com/web/seal/images/bsg/swirl_r.gif> 	
Purchase Date:	 7/21/2017 6:55:58 PM GMT	 
Store:	 ServerSupply.com Inc.	 
Order ID:	 3112567	 

This is your official Norton Shopping Guarantee that is provided and
paid for by ServerSupply.com Inc..

Your Guarantee Benefits

 <https://nsg.symantec.com/Web/images/Norton/id_ytig.png>  $10,000
Identity Theft Protection.
Receive comprehensive assistance and financial coverage if your
identity is stolen anywhere online or offline. See terms »
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/GuaranteedTerms.aspx
?MPUHash=tQJO7g6NR8fDyTlcRPFvoCFongT0Bb5VTZjemcpLgToaUTA%2bsVj0bvg96Yxvd
3rQMQmI3%2bRTX7kfJX9UA5u1yQ==#id> 

 <https://nsg.symantec.com/Web/images/Norton/purchase_ytig.png>  $1,000
Purchase Guarantee.
All terms (returns, refunds, shipping, etc) are independently
guaranteed up to $1,000. See terms »
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/GuaranteedTerms.aspx
?MPUHash=tQJO7g6NR8fDyTlcRPFvoCFongT0Bb5VTZjemcpLgToaUTA%2bsVj0bvg96Yxvd
3rQMQmI3%2bRTX7kfJX9UA5u1yQ==> 

 <https://nsg.symantec.com/Web/images/Norton/price_ytig.png>  $100
Lowest Price Guarantee.
If the published store price drops, Norton Shopping Guarantee will pay
you the difference, up to $100. See terms »
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/GuaranteedTerms.aspx
?MPUHash=tQJO7g6NR8fDyTlcRPFvoCFongT0Bb5VTZjemcpLgToaUTA%2bsVj0bvg96Yxvd
3rQMQmI3%2bRTX7kfJX9UA5u1yQ==#price> 
If you have any issues that cannot be resolved with the merchant, you
may contact us for assistance. Visit the Norton Shopping Guarantee
Buyer Service Center
<https://my.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/Login/NortonBuyerLogin.aspx>
to make a benefit claim within 30 days of your purchase. This guarantee
expires 30 days from the date of purchase. 	

Let ServerSupply.com Inc. know that you appreciate Norton Shopping
Guarantee at no cost.
 <https://nsg.symantec.com/web/seal/images/bsg/emailbutton2.gif>    Say
thank you! <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Thank you for the
Norton Shopping Guarantee&bcc=[email-masked]>  
 <https://nsg.symantec.com/web/images/Norton/GuaranteedSeal.gif> 	

What is this Guarantee?
.	 There is no cost to you for these benefits.	
.	 It is not a subscription, there's nothing to cancel.	
.	 The benefits expire 30 days from the date of purchase.	
.	 Terms and conditions
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/GuaranteedTerms.aspx
?MPUHash=tQJO7g6NR8fDyTlcRPFvoCFongT0Bb5VTZjemcpLgToaUTA%2bsVj0bvg96Yxvd
3rQMQmI3%2bRTX7kfJX9UA5u1yQ==> 	

What others are saying

"It's a great addition to the shopping experience, and it's free! This
is a big confidence booster!"
--Megan W.

"Thank you ...it really is nice to have additional piece of mind"
--Tom J.

"This is a great idea and great benefits and I will continue to buy
from you"
--Debby D.

"I appreciate the customer care and guarantee, and I would like to
thank you so very much"
--Tien S.

Privacy, terms and conditions

Norton Shopping Guarantee will not use your personal information for
any other purpose than to send you important information about this
Guarantee. Learn more about our privacy policy
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/legal_notices/privacy_and_securi
ty.html> .

Some terms and conditions
<http://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/GuaranteedTerms.aspx
?MPUHash=tQJO7g6NR8fDyTlcRPFvoCFongT0Bb5VTZjemcpLgToaUTA%2bsVj0bvg96Yxvd
3rQMQmI3%2bRTX7kfJX9UA5u1yQ==>  apply to your benefits.

You are receiving this one-time email to inform you of the benefits you
received during this online purchase. If you do not want to receive
such notifications in the future, you can unsubscribe
<https://www.NortonShoppingGuarantee.com/Web/General/NortonUnsubscribe.a
spx?e=[email-masked]> .

Norton Shopping Guarantee
Symantec Corporation, 350 Ellis St., Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
https://www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/about/contact-us/