Subject: Re: Shipping: bishop12565 sent a message about Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer #260703317639
From: "eBay Member: stril7pamela" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 18:36:41 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller has responded to your question about this item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

Dear bishop12565,

I'll look into that tonight.

-stril7pamela

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=5b100dd9bcea48cc92f1df47846f8c3a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D260703317639%26requested%3Dstril7pamela%26qid%3D100087886015%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:stril7pamela
Subject:Re: Shipping: bishop12565 sent a message about Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer #260703317639
Sent Date:Jan-17-11 13:20:46 PST

Dear stril7pamela,

I received notification that the package was recieved on 1/12. I haven't 
seen any credits for the returned product and was wondering when you will 
be processing the refund.  Let me know asap.
Thank you,
Mike

-bishop12565

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=9e526bbe2f774352bcb0f4116b841aa6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D260703317639%26requested%3Dbishop12565%26qid%3D99921827010%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:stril7pamela
To:bishop12565
Subject:Re: Shipping: bishop12565 sent a message about Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer #260703317639
Sent Date:Jan-05-11 16:21:44 PST

Dear bishop12565,

its gary s. 13520 cobalt rd,victorville,ca,92392

-stril7pamela

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=91403964c0f94c52973d7e6622bbd07b&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D260703317639%26requested%3Dstril7pamela%26qid%3D93596535015%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:stril7pamela
Subject:Shipping: bishop12565 sent a message about Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer #260703317639
Sent Date:Jan-05-11 13:17:18 PST

Dear stril7pamela,

I am ready to send the printer back but I didn't have your full contact 
information to do so.  If you could send me that, I can finish getting it 
out.  Much appreciated!
Michael

-bishop12565

=================================================================
Answer the question
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m44.l1139/7?euid=e3e7d80e7cde48638ce7b8f6f1dc28c0&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D260703317639%26requested%3Dbishop12565%26qid%3D93473732010%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1139
=================================================================

                   
Item name:             Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m43.l1123/7?euid=5b100dd9bcea48cc92f1df47846f8c3a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               260703317639
End time:              Dec-11-10 18:07:36 PST
Seller:                stril7pamela
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was closed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMIC!!!
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260723403161
0 Bids                 $5.00
Shipping:              +$5.00

Item title:            STAR WARS #50!!!
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260723393706
0 Bids                 $5.00
Shipping:              +$5.00

Item title:            STAR WARS #95 MINT COMIC!!!
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260723404453
0 Bids                 $5.00
Shipping:              +$5.00

Item title:            THOR COMIC !!!
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260723394330
0 Bids                 $5.00
Shipping:              +$5.00

Item title:            AMAZING SPIDERMAN #285 COMIC!!!
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260723404006
0 Bids                 $5.00
Shipping:              +$5.00

                   

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an 
inappropriate email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a11-77sdpk2oik#]_[#5b100dd9bcea48cc92f1df47846f8c3a#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.