Subject: Your eBay bid is confirmed: Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer (260703317639)
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:03:02 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You're currently the high bidder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
So far, so good! Your bid has been confirmed, and you are the high bidder. 
It's almost yours, but you could still be outbid. You can improve your 
chances of winning by increasing your bid.

=================================================================
Don't risk being outbid - INCREASE BID
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11000.m44.l1122/7?euid=8704f0918d0c4e2e81810ec77f738045&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3ABCA%3AUS%3A1122
=================================================================

Item name:             Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11000.m43.l1123/7?euid=8704f0918d0c4e2e81810ec77f738045&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3ABCA%3AUS%3A1123 
Current price:         $15.50 
Your maximum bid:      $25.00

Your eBay bid is confirmed: Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer 
(260703317639)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11000.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences&ssPageName=STRK:ME:MANPX&FClassic=true in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11000.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pay with PayPal. It's the easy and fast way to pay online, and it lets you 
shop without sharing your financial details with sellers. PayPal also 
offers up to $2,000.00 of free purchase protection on qualified eBay 
purchases. Terms and conditions 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/paypal-protection.html apply.

Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#8704f0918d0c4e2e81810ec77f738045#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your communication preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit our Privacy Policy at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.