Subject: Transaction has been cancelled: 1 GARVEY® JIFFI CUTTER SMALL COMPACT CARTON BOX CUTTER (280597274276#)
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:35:43 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Transaction has been successfully cancelled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear bishop12565,

You agreed to the seller's request to cancel the transaction for 1 GARVEY® 
JIFFI CUTTER SMALL COMPACT CARTON BOX CUTTER (280597274276). This 
cancellation case is now closed.

If you already paid, but didn't receive a refund yet, please 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&frm=3998&iid=280597274276&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI&redirect=0&requested=tag4less to request a refund. Otherwise, you are no longer obligated to pay for this item.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11503.m44.l1293/7?euid=8ec88463e97e4fcbb247c06c73464923&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FShowCoreAskSellerQuestion%26frm%3D3998%26iid%3D280597274276%26ssPageName%3DPageAskSellerQuestion_VI%26redirect%3D0%26requested%3Dtag4less%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ANCCB%3AUS%3A1293
=================================================================

Item name:             1 GARVEY® JIFFI CUTTER SMALL COMPACT CARTON BOX 
CUTTER
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11503.m43.l1123/7?euid=8ec88463e97e4fcbb247c06c73464923&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItemVersion%26view%3Dall%26item%3D280597274276%26tid%3D757204569018%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ANCCB%3AUS%3A1123 
Item # :               280597274276
Sale price:            $3.99
Quantity:              2
End time:              Sunday, Dec 25, 2011 12:23:38 PST
Seller:                tag4less
Case opened:           Thursday, Dec 01, 2011 11:13:09 PST
Case closed:           Thursday, Dec 01, 2011 12:35:42 PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an inappropriate 
email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#8ec88463e97e4fcbb247c06c73464923#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.