Subject: Updates for your purchase from tag4less - Nov-16-11
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 11:41:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, 
we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your 
purchases in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m44.l1503/7?euid=8609c2464b234499b8bc8a4e295e53bb&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26transId%3D757204569018%26itemid%3D280597274276%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1503
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item(s) has been marked as shipped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: tag4less (4239)

Thanks again for your order!

Don't forget to check out our featured 
website at http://www.ticket2tagging.com for more great deals!

Thank 
you,

Ticket2tagging

Customer Servive
516-504-3939 (New 
York)
808-377-4204 (Hawaii) 
Mon-Fri: 11am-8pm 
PST
[email-masked]
Featured Website: 
http://www.ticket2tagging.com
eBay Store: 
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ticket2tagging

----------------------------------

As an added service to our customers, on our website we now have a growing list of links to other sites that you may find helpful. 

If you would like to see a link to your website in this list, please contact us and we will be happy to exchange links with you at no charge. 

Here are some benefits of exchanging links with us:

-Higher ranking in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing 
-Gain new customers 
-Does not cost any money - free advertising 
-Improve your website's link popularity 
-Increase visitor traffic to your website 
-Win win for both our site and yours
 
Please visit our Links Page for more information.
http://www.ticket2tagging.com/links 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: 1 GARVEY® JIFFI CUTTER SMALL COMPACT CARTON BOX CUTTER
Item URL: 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1123/7?euid=8609c2464b234499b8bc8a4e295e53bb&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D280597274276%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

Paid on Nov-16-11
Shipped on Nov-17-11
Estimated delivery: Varies*
You can contact the seller for more information.

Price: $3.99, Qty: 2   $7.98
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#8609c2464b234499b8bc8a4e295e53bb#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2011 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.