Subject: Thank you for purchasing Bunn-2 Burner VPR Series- Commercial Coffee Brewer / Maker with Decanter
From: eBay <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:47:37 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your order!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thank you for your order. You can visit My eBay any time to view your 
http://payments.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewPaymentStatus&cartid=290895201010. 
eBay buyer protectionCovers your purchase price plus original shipping. 
http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/index.html.

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400.m44.l1503/7?euid=8d0fb7362b014c04b5d71d52b1a10915&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26cartid%3D290895201010%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOC%3AUS%3A1503
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Order details

Ship to
Michael Bishop
6323 W Saginaw Hwy
Ste E
Lansing, MI 48917-2492 US

Payment details PayPal
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: hemlet1073 (192)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: Bunn-2 Burner VPR Series- Commercial Coffee Brewer / Maker with 
Decanter
Item URL: 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11400.m516.l1123/7?euid=8d0fb7362b014c04b5d71d52b1a10915&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D140678680154%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOC%3AUS%3A1123

Paid on Jan-10-12
Estimated delivery: January 12 - January 19, 2012

Price: $112.00, Qty: 1 $112.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal:              $112.00
Shipping & handling:   $32.50
Gifts or discounts:    -$0.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Total:                 $143.54
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember, your purchases are covered by eBay Buyer Protection for the 
purchase price and original shipping. 
http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/index.html. 

If you have any questions about your purchase including shipping and 
handling times, returns or changes to your order, please contact the 
seller. Remember that shipping times are estimated. Please allow for 
handling time and variables such as customs (for international shipments), 
holidays and weather-related delays. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#8d0fb7362b014c04b5d71d52b1a10915#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.