Subject: Re: Details about item: bishop12565 sent a message about BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER #110451796208
From: "eBay Member: customercentered" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:44:09 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seller has responded to your question about this item
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the 
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may 
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html.

Dear bishop12565,

We have replacement blade available in stock for $15 each (shipping inclued 
for the 48 states).  Please email us your PayPal email address if you would 
like to order one so we can invoice you via PayPal. Thanks.

-customercentered

=================================================================
Respond
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m44.l1159/7?euid=0ae6c2bc21ab458ebc3bcd77bea34954&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D110451796208%26requested%3Dcustomercentered%26qid%3D99992014010%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1159
=================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:bishop12565
To:customercentered
Subject:Details about item: bishop12565 sent a message about BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER #110451796208
Sent Date:Jan-17-11 14:38:03 PST

Dear customercentered,

Hello.
I have purchased one of these cutters and I am in need of 
purchasing a replacement blade.  Do you sell these or know of where I may 
purchase them separately?  Let me know asap.  Much appreciated!
Mike

-bishop12565

=================================================================
Answer the question
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m44.l1139/7?euid=01480e19ec1c43e39012140d36db27cd&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcontact.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FM2MContact%26item%3D110451796208%26requested%3Dbishop12565%26qid%3D99964471010%26redirect%3D0%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1139
=================================================================

                   
Item name:             BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11051.m43.l1123/7?euid=0ae6c2bc21ab458ebc3bcd77bea34954&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D110451796208%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123 
Item Id:               110451796208
End time:              Jan-22-11 21:45:55 PST
Seller:                customercentered
Listing Status:        This message was sent while the listing was active.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here are more items from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            ROTARY PAPER CUTTER 52" - ALL METAL BASE - BRAND NEW 
NR
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110451796291
Buy It Now price:      $229.00
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Perforator, Scorer/Creaser, Wave Cutter, Paper 
Trimmer
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120452130631
Buy It Now price:      $109.00
Shipping:              +$20.00

Item title:            BRAND NEW 17" 300 SHEET GUILLOTINE STACK PAPER 
CUTTER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110444837012
Buy It Now price:      $399.00
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            BRAND NEW SG-860 33" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120486829281
Buy It Now price:      $129.00
Shipping:              Free

Item title:            Perforator, Scorer/Creaser, Wave Cutter, Paper 
Trimmer
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120479782634
Buy It Now price:      $129.00
Shipping:              Free

                   

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Keep your money safe http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html - never 
pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western 
Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment 
methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.

Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html: Second Chance Offer 
emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.

Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling 
outside of eBay 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html. When you 
trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage 
of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002 an 
inappropriate email.

eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging 
tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from 
each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses 
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#a06-tjgywzlikk#]_[#0ae6c2bc21ab458ebc3bcd77bea34954#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the 
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its 
content

Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

You can report this message at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited 
(spam/spoof) email.
Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.