Subject: eBay Offer Declined Notice: BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:16:14 GMT-07:00

-----------------------------------------------------------------
            Offer declined. Sorry, your offer has been declined
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Dear bishop12565,
            Your offer has been declined on the following eBay item:
            
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            OFFER DETAILS
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Item name:                             BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER
            Your offer price:                      US $30.00
            Seller terms:                          --
            BIN price:                             US $49.99

            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Don't let it get away! Buy It Now:
            http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BinConfirm&item=110227729904&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:7
            
            Check and see if you can make another Best Offer:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110227729904&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:11
            
            Go to My eBay - Track your buying and selling activity:
            http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:2
            
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Details for item number: 110227729904
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Item URL:                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110227729904&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:1
            End date:                              Feb-29-08 20:13:37 PST
            Quantity:                              3 available
            Seller:                                customercentered [ http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&requested=customercentered&iid=110227729904&redirect=0&ssPageName=ADME:B:BODO:US:8
            ]

            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Marketplace Safety Tip
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            If you are contacted about buying a similar item outside of eBay, please 
            do not respond. Outside-of-eBay transactions are against eBay policy, and 
            they are not covered by eBay services such as feedback and eBay purchase 
            protection programs.
            
            Visit My eBay to manage all of your transactions (including Second Chance 
            Offers). That way, you can be confident these transactions have been 
            listed on eBay.
            
            Thank you for using eBay!
            http://www.ebay.com/
            
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
            http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
            
            This eBay notice was sent to [email-masked] on behalf of eBay.
            If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your 
            notification preferences: http://cgi4.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?OptinLoginShow.
            See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about 
            eBay's communication policies.
            Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
            User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
            
            Copyright © 2008 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
            Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
            owners. eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of 
            eBay, Inc. eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.