Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #110227729904
From: "ccenter" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:22:43 -0500

Dear eBayer,

Your item has been shipped via FedEx.  You can track your shipment at
www.fedex.com with the tracking number 391154010057550.  Please allow up to
24 hours for the tracking information to appear on the FedEx website.

We always strive to provide excellent customer service.  In case you have
any issues, please contact us instead of leaving negative or neutral
feedback.  We’ll resolve the issue to your satisfaction as soon as possible 

We appreciate your order and we look forward to serving you again in the
future.  Please let us know if you have any questions/comments.  We stand
behind our money-back guarantee 100%.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Have a wonderful day!

=======

Best Regards,

customercentered

P.S.  Sorry about the delay!

   _____  

From: eBay Member: bishop12565 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #110227729904

 HYPERLINK "http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/logos/ebay_95x39.gif"eBay
eBay sent this message to Customer Centered (customercentered).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html"Learn more.

 HYPERLINK "http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/ltCurve.gif"
This member has a question for you.	  HYPERLINK
"http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/globalAssets/rtCurve.gif"	
	
 HYPERLINK "http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/iconAlert_32x32.gif"
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html"Learn More.

Dear customercentered,

We have never received this item. Your description said that you ship out
the following day after payment posts. The payment was completed on February
29th as follows: 

This email confirms that you have sent an eBay payment of $59.99 USD to
[email-masked] for an eBay item. 
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent
Activity list on your Account Overview. 
Payment Details 
Amount: $59.99 USD 
Transaction ID: 7MG31234LW155542P 
Subject: Payment for item #110227729904 
Item Information: 
eBay Item #: 110227729904 
eBay Item Headline: BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER 

Did this ever get shipped out? Can you send me a tracking number? 
Thank you, 
Michael Bishop

- bishop12565
Answer the question 
 HYPERLINK "http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif"	
HYPERLINK
"http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M2MContact&item=110227729904&reque
sted=bishop12565&qid=388128828&redirect=0&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1139"

Item and user details	
Item Title:	 BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER	
Item Number:	 110227729904	
Item URL:	 HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110227729904&ssPageName=
ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110227
729904	
End Date:	 Feb-29-08 20:13:37 PST	
From User:	 
HYPERLINK
"http://myworld.ebay.com/bishop12565?&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1181"bishop12
565 (HYPERLINK
"http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&&userid=bishop12565&
ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1183"64 HYPERLINK
"http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/icon/iconBlueStar_25x25.gif")	
100.0% Positive Feedback	
Member since May-11-04 in United States	
Location : MI, United States	
Activity with bishop12565 (last 90 days):bishop12565 has bid on 0 of my
items	
This message was sent while the listing was closed.bishop12565 is a winner.

 HYPERLINK
"http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/securityCenter/imgShield_25x25.gif"Marke
tplace Safety Tip	Marketplace Safety Tip	  HYPERLINK
"http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/securityCenter/imgTabCorner_25x25.gif"

*	Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of "message from eBay
Member" are fake. Real HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html"Second Chance Offers
come directly from eBay and also appear in HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/myebay/my-messages.html"My Messages with a
subject stating "You have a second chance offer...". 

*	Never pay for your eBay item using instant case wire transfer
services through HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/mrkt_safety/instantcashtransfer.html"W
estern Union or HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/mrkt_safety/instantcashtransfer.html"M
oneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don't
know. HYPERLINK "http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/payment-ov.html"Learn more
about sending payments. 

*	Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-unwelcome-email-misuse.html"eBay
policy? Help protect the Community by HYPERLINK
"http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ReportEmailAbuseShow&reporteruser
id=customercentered&reporteduserid=bishop12565&emaildate=2008/03/19:10:04:00
&emailtype=3&emailtext=We+have+never+received+this+item.++Your+description+s
aid+that+you+ship+out+the+following+day+after+payment+posts.++The+payment+wa
s+completed+on+February+29th+as+follows%3A%0D%0A%0D%0AThis+email+confirms+th
at+you+have+sent+an+eBay+payment+of+%2459.99+USD+to+ccenter%40wowway.com+for
+an+eBay+item.%0D%0AIt+may+take+a+few+moments+for+this+transaction+to+appear
+in+the+Recent+Activity+list+on+your+Account+Overview.%0D%0APayment+Details%
0D%0AAmount%3A+%2459.99+USD%0D%0ATransaction+ID%3A+7MG31234LW155542P%0D%0ASu
bject%3A+Payment+for+item+%23110227729904%0D%0AItem+Information%3A%0D%0AeBay
+Item+%23%3A++110227729904+%0D%0AeBay+Item+Headline%3A++BRAND+NEW+SG-460+18%
22+ROTARY+PAPER+CUTTER+%0D%0A+%0D%0ADid+this+ever+get+shipped+out%3F+Can+you
+send+me+a+tracking+number%3F%0D%0AThank+you%2C%0D%0AMichael+Bishop"reportin
g it.

 HYPERLINK "http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif"	

   _____  

HYPERLINK "http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html"Learn
More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to [email-masked] through the eBay
platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its
content

Visit our HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html"Privacy Policy and
HYPERLINK "http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html"User
Agreement if you have any questions.

You can HYPERLINK
"http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html"report this message as
unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

Copyright © 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo
are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95125. 	

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008
9:54 AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008
9:54 AM