Subject: You won this item on eBay: Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer 260703317639
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:07:41 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller. 
Check out and pay with PayPal to get your item within 4-8 days.

=================================================================
Pay for it
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m44.l1160/7?euid=6dc96db9bf314af5bb9fc64ef37a1592&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FCheckoutProcessor%26item%3D260703317639%26transactionid%3D0%26quantity%3D1%26level%3D1%26editAddress%3D0%26newpurchaseok%3D0%26refererpage%3D6%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1160
=================================================================

Item name:             Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11003.m43.l1123/7?euid=6dc96db9bf314af5bb9fc64ef37a1592&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEOIBSA%3AUS%3A1123 
Sale price:            $25.00
Estimated delivery:    4-8 business days
Shipping & Handling:   Standard Shipping $25.00
Seller:
stril7pamela contact: 
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserEmail&requested=stril7pamela&redirect=0&iid=260703317639
Seller Information:
Pamela Strilio
Victorville, CA 92392 United States

You won this item on eBay: Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer 
260703317639

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Select your email preferences
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to reduce your inbox email volume? Receive this email as a daily 
digest http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?DigestEmail&emailType=11003.
For other email digest options, go to Notification Preferences 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextNotificationPreferences in My eBay.

Don't want to receive this email? Unsubscribe from this email 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmailUnsubscribe&emailType=11003.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#6dc96db9bf314af5bb9fc64ef37a1592#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.