Subject: Your best offer has been submitted
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:36:49 -0700

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your best offer has been sent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565,
You made your best offer and now it's up to the seller. We hope you get it.

=================================================================
Shop for other great deals
http://cgi1.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyHub&
=================================================================

Item name:             BRAND NEW SG-460 18" ROTARY PAPER CUTTER
Buy It Now price:      $49.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------
>More from this seller
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item title:            BRAND NEW 400 SHEET GUILLOTINE STACK PAPER CUTTER 
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110228246027
Buy It Now price:      25900

Item title:            BRAND NEW 17" 300 SHEET GUILLOTINE STACK PAPER 
CUTTER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110227730319
Buy It Now price:      39900

Item title:            BRAND NEW 17" 300 SHEET GUILLOTINE STACK PAPER 
CUTTER
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110228577462
Buy It Now price:      39900

Item title:            NEW BLADE&STICK for MARTIN YALE 7000E O-12 WRA007007
Item URL:              
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120226054510
Buy It Now price:      10900

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Marketplace Safety Tip
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services 
through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when 
paying someone you do not know.

If you're the winning bidder, remember that your bid is a binding contract 
and that you are obligated to pay the seller for the item.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay sends these emails based on the preferences you set for your account. 
To unsubscribe from this email, change your notification preferences at 
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayPreferences. 
Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request. Visit 
our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.