Subject: Updates for your purchase from stril7pamela - Dec-11-10
From: "eBay" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:48:19 -0700 (MST)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
eBay sent this message to Michael Bishop (bishop12565).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.
Learn more at http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here's your order update.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bishop12565, 

Thanks for shopping on eBay! To help you keep track of your purchases, 
we're sending you this order update.You can also keep track of all your 
purchases in My eBay. 

=================================================================
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m44.l1503/7?euid=ab1c1c99227e42d68299b6fc666b676a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fpayments.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewPaymentStatus%26transId%3D0%26itemid%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1503
=================================================================

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recent updates to your order
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your item(s) has been marked as shipped.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seller: stril7pamela (214)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Item Name: Brother HL-5140 Standard Laser Printer
Item URL: 
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1123/7?euid=ab1c1c99227e42d68299b6fc666b676a&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D260703317639%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

Paid on Dec-13-10
Shipped on Dec-18-10
Estimated delivery: December 17 - December 23, 2010

Price: $25.00, Qty: 1  $25.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Email reference id: [#ab1c1c99227e42d68299b6fc666b676a#]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for this 
number, if you should need assistance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: 
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html

eBay sent this email to you at [email-masked] about your account 
registered on http://www.ebay.com.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your 
transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy at 
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html and User Agreement 
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html if you have any 
questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective 
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.