Subject: RE: FlyShark Order 21181 - Problem
From: "FlyShark" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:06:52 -0500

Michael,

Thanks for the quick response. I have that taken care of and in the
warehouse. 

Please let us know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,

Robbie

FlyShark.com

(704) 814-0930 ext 109

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:32 PM
To: FlyShark
Subject: Re: FlyShark Order 21181 - Problem

Please send the 1 ft.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: FlyShark <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 5:55 PM

Subject: FlyShark Order 21181 - Problem

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your FlyShark order. There is an issue with the item M1100416BK
0.5Ft Cat5E Non-Boot Patch Cable Black. FlyShark recently lost a producer of
cable due to economic times. That producer was the only person who produced
0.5 patch cables. I do have plenty of stock in the 1FT and would not charge
you an extra for the substation. 

I would have called, but PayPal does not leave a number for me. Please let
me know what I can do to resolve this situation. 

Thanks,

Robbie

FlyShark.com

(704) 814-0930 ext 109