Subject: Harbor Freight Tools Order #9694711 shipped
From: "Harbor Freight Tools" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 12:04:12 -0600

Order Confirmation
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f305425203973143acab3504f3a72a468f4fbdf3b72742c886f78ea0996fc319660eb036b479b6 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f3054252039731fd60a0e3e134e964147bb39c3cc3812139e40609a8b7473bbcc4cb4ad89ba339 
My Account  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f30542520397315186e9f06ad4e80116fc258e0b58478a0e51bfd0c0a97f63396f1484d4af5ffc 
Returns & Exchanges  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f3054252039731567fa48d27e207cd08a1e4987c96f3db6cd74dcd97bf7d2b9e61168fed115e64 
Customer Service  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f305425203973147adb54e152b1908fcea8ffd98393050b74beb5d20e0a82df519d3acaa9d5a4e 
Store Locator  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=78f30542520397312265930358ce22986b726a30285d913db6a3e8e8adb7c757faa65e2893113236 
View Current Ads  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a79485e52a63fda800ba6737bdaa917eb8cabeb3376423a7e8f7e4ceb70a2a224a 
Get Coupons  | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a7a4200dd4c5d03070e5cb2fcca668b994c62ad6da707ed427d30b58e1fe769702 
Clearance 
Shipping Confirmation
Order #9694711

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your Harbor Freight Tools order.

Your OrderNumber: 9694711

Shipping Address:Shipping Date: 

MICHAEL  BISHOP

LLPS

 LLPS

6323 W. SAGINAW HWY. STE.

LANSING, MI 48917
11/05/2014 
   
The following item(s) were shipped:
DescriptionSkuCarton #QtyTracking #Shipped By

8PC PROFESSIONAL SCREWDRIVER9460746011071
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a779252a3b7d1890079dcfb36d4c19cbaa2d4b9ddd67e5c1443ad677a53e13a3e8 
9261292701078446011075 Smartpost CA

 
Please Note: In some instances, the carrier's tracking information may not be available for 1-2 business days. 

We try to ship all items in one package. However, in order to provide you faster service, you may receive more than one package. This will not affect your shipping charges in any way.

 Stay Connected with HFT : 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a7d677e0964565278caedf92100062ba9d76a17ea26805adba7dfc63e97c1a1537 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a724ba439513a20dc8ed690c5fdd632c493d187a5a5c4c20d33fe21a2ce23b2d57 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a79c458d32ad86e6032233b97e4451461d7206d210c7ea911881df90078dd77d46 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a7fb55f6d02a52fcf3e36dc93e72f46f7bbe5908ad41fa6994656856f68a34c16f 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a78458d197a759d5ebbc7910a552eaf585c353b2461eb1125a46c31a3ffebee084 

http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a78cf7308586bebaeed52f5e5caffc1e0bcf71545962ac52f9414b6bafc2435b28 

Harbor Freight Tools | P.O. Box 6010 | Camarillo, CA 93011-3010 | 1-800-444-3353 | 
http://click.harborfreightemail.com/?qs=0dd4a4e3841a65a77f28b5635fd290d6f7c37f4794114d5dd97249f12e279328e78bcc7b886a5ceb 
Unsubscribe