Subject: HardwareSource.com has sent you a package
From: HARDWARESOURCE COM <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 12:37:35 -0700 (PDT)

This message was sent to you at the request of HardwareSource.com, to
notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about
your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the
information below.

Shipment Details

Shipped To: Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
6323 W Saginaw Hwy Suite E
Lansing MI 48917-2492 Mailing Date: 6/5/2017 Est. Delivery: 3 days
Service: Priority Mail (R) Signature: Not Required Tracking:
9405516901507218321250  

The shipment information contained in this email is provided by
Stamps.com.
For questions about this package, please contact HARDWARESOURCE.COM or
the U.S. Postal Service.

Never go to the Post Office(TM) again! Print official U.S. postage
right from your PC with Stamps.com. Take our no-risk, 4-week trial
today at www.stamps.com/4week.