Subject: RE: Welcome to HardwareSource.com
From: "Jen@HardwareSource" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 16:54:26 -0700

Michael,

I'm sorry but we don't currently have the ability to link past orders to an
account but we can look them up with your name or email address if need be.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Manager

 

Toll Free Phone: 1(877) 944-6437 x: 110 | Fax: (858) 300-3295

5710 Kearny Villa Rd., STE A | San Diego, CA 92123

 <http://www.hardwaresource.com/> www.HardwareSource.com

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: As a service to our customers, we offer assistance in
choosing and using our products via email, telephone and on the website.
Because we are not on-site at your project, we cannot know all the specific
details of your project. For this reason, you, and you alone, bear the
ultimate responsibility for the choice, installation and use of the products
you are inquiring about. Do not install a product until you are sure that it
is suitable and safe for its intended use. In addition, if you are building
a project that involves life/safety issues, you are strongly advised to
consult a structural engineer.

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 9:21 AM
To: HardwareSource.com <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Welcome to HardwareSource.com

Hello.

I just placed an order (#956979) but realized that I should've created the
account first being ordering. I am wondering if you can just move this order
under the newly created account. This is the second order that I have placed
with your company and there is another order from May or June of 2016
(#903051). It would be helpful to have all of the history moved together if
it is not too much trouble. Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: HardwareSource.com <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 12:10 PM

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Welcome to HardwareSource.com

Michael Bishop,

Thank you for creating an account at HardwareSource.com. We'd like to
welcome you and introduce you to the benefits of holding an account.

Username: laborlaw 

Here are just some of the benefits of having a HardwareSource.com account:

*	View order status and review previous orders. 
*	Access to product reviews for added assurance in your selections. 
*	Faster shop checkout, just enter your login information next time
you come by. 

Finally, a note on privacy. We understand that shopping online demands trust
on your part. We take that trust very seriously and have adopted a strict
policy on protecting the privacy of your personal information. In short, we
never rent or sell your personal information to anyone under any
circumstances. You can rest assured that all your personal information
remains private and secure at all times.

  _____  

Got Questions?
We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you. If you have
any questions, please visit the contact form
<http://www.hardwaresource.com/index.php?l=page_view&p=contact_us>  to email
us, or call us at 1-877-944-6437. Our goal is your satisfaction. 

Kind regards,
The team at HardwareSource.com <http://www.hardwaresource.com/>