Subject: RE: Monthly Statement (invoice #105469)
From: "Kenneth R. Brighton" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:00:56 -0600

Good afternoon Michael,

A credit has been made, your account balance is zero. Please let me know if
I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Kenneth Brighton

Credit Administrator

LEWIS - The Smarter Way to Supply Your Workday 

847-808-1343, X267

847-520-0073 Fax

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 10:08 AM
To: Lewis - Credit Department
Subject: Re: Monthly Statement (invoice #105469)

Hello.

According to our records, the invoice that was sent over should have been
cleared out. The products that were sent to us were incorrect and we were
told that the invoice would be cleared. Please update the records to reflect
this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. The
individual that your rep spoke to was Daniel Austin (x363).

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
877-321-4144 x355

From: Lewis - Credit Department <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 1:45 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: Monthly Statement

Your monthly Statement is attached.  We appreciate your business, and have a
great month!