Subject: Fwd: Follow Up Information and Pricing - Lewis
From: Daniel Austin <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:36:40 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cynthia Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Follow Up Information and Pricing - Lewis
To: Daniel Austin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jim Cooley <[email-masked]>

Hi Daniel!

Below is pricing information for you on the items we talked about the other
day in your office. We appreciate the time you took with us, and hopefully
we can help you save some time and money on some of the products you use!

*Engineering Rolls:*

Item:
                Item #:                  Size:                       Cost:

MultiQue 24lb bond paper
1972                       24”x 500 ft          $24.72/roll

*Green Paper:* (we will stop by next Tuesday and bring our swatch books for
you to compare)

Item:
                                Item #:
Size:                       Price/M:              Price/Carton:

EarthChoice Opaque Text Vellum 60
2008GN                8.5” x 14”             $17.55/M
$87.75/Carton (5000 sheets)

Neenah Exact Vellum Bristol 67
5025GN                8.5” x 14”             $35.08/M
$70.16/Carton (2000 sheets)

*Copy Paper*

Item:
                                Item #:
Size:                       Price/M:              Price/Carton:

MultiQue 20lb 92 bright
1200                       8.5”x 11”              $6.10/M
$30.50/Carton (5000 sheets)

Imageprint Multiuse 24lb 98 bright                          1071
                8.5”x 11”              $8.49/M               $42.45/Carton
(5000 sheets)

Side note – some of the mills have price increases going into effect this
month or next. The prices above reflect our current pricing, but I wanted
you to know there could possibly be a slight increase going forward if any
of these items are affected.

I also noticed that you laminate all of your posters. We do carry some
laminates, so depending on what type of laminate you use, I would be happy
to look into that for you as well. Let me know if you would like me to do
that.

Like we mentioned, we have a truck delivering to your area every day of the
week. If we have your items in stock, they can be delivered to you the day
after you order them. So if you decide to order the items above through us,
we will make sure to have quantities on hand to accommodate your needs
going forward (if they aren’t already). We do have a $150/min order, but
with your usage, I don’t suspect that will be an issue for you. There is a
$5.00 Diesel and Environmental fee for each delivery.

Please let me know what you think when you have a moment. We are looking
forward to serving you! Thanks again, Daniel.

Cynthia Bailey

Account Representative

*LEWIS – The Smarter Way to Supply Your Workday*

Mobile: 616-889-0835 <(616)%20889-0835>

Office: 269-329-6060 <(269)%20329-6060>

Fax: 269-329-6061 <(269)%20329-6061>

www.lewispaper.com

www.orderlewis.com

Paper is a biodegradable, renewable, sustainable product.  Growing and
harvesting trees provides family supporting jobs for millions of men and
women.  Working forests are good for the environment, providing clean air,
clean water, wildlife habitat, and carbon storage.

Confidentiality Notice:

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.