Subject: AutoResponse - Email Returned SAXK (KMM75189250I96L0KM) :ppk1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:13:14 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Customer Service,

We apologize but we are unable to respond to inquiries sent to this 
e-mail address. Your e-mail was routed to an unmonitored mailbox and as 
such will not be reviewed.  

We would like to help you with questions or concerns you may have. 
Please follow the steps below outlining how to contact Customer Service 
or how to respond to request for information such as tracking. 
   
To contact PayPal Customer Service:  

1.	Log in to your account https://www.paypal.com/. 
2.	Click the "Contact Us" link. 
3.	Click the "Contact Customer Service" link. 
4.	Under the "Choose a Topic" section, select the topic for your 
inquiry. 
5.	Under the "Choose the Subtopic" section, choose the subtopic that 
best fits your inquiry. 
6.	Enter your question in the "Summarize your question in one sentence" 
box. 
7.	Click "Continue.". 
8.	On the "Contact Us" page you will find a few suggested search results
based on your question. 

If you do not receive suggested search results, or if the suggestions do
not answer your question, please complete the form provided. 

9.	Next, select the language you are writing your message in from the 
drop down menu 
10.	Click "Continue."

If you are unable to log in to your account, please go to 
https://www.paypal.com/ and follow the directions above beginning with 
step 2. 

To respond to PayPal requests for additional information or to provide 
tracking:

1.	Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/. 
2.	Click the Resolution Center sub tab. 
3.	From the Resolution Center page, select Open Cases from the drop-down
menu. 
4.	Click the Case ID number under the Details column or the "Resolve" 
button.
5.	Next, from the options presented, please select the most appropriate 
action.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

-------- 
Original  Email:  
PayPalFYI.  I  just  sent  an  email  through  to  Buy.com  to  inform  them  of  a   
spelling  error  on  the  shipping/mailing  addresses.   The  street  name  of   
Saginaw  was  recorded  as  "Saginaaw"  accidently.   Can  you  update  the  order  
information  to  reflect  this  change  please?  
Thank  you,  
Amber  Blais  
   -----  Original  Message  -----   
   From:  [email-masked]   
   To:  Labor  Law  Poster  Service   
   Sent:  Monday,  September  ##,  ####  ##:##  PM  
   Subject:  Receipt  for  Your  Payment  to  Buy.com  

         

         
         Dear  Labor  Law  Poster  Service,  
  
         This  email  confirms  that  you  have  paid  Buy.com   
([email-masked])  $89.99  USD  using  PayPal.  

  
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
  
         PayPal  Shopping  Cart  Contents  
  
               Item  Name:   Shopping  cart  items  for  order  ########   
(Shipping  &  Tax  shown  separately)   
               Quantity:   #   
               
               Total:   $89.99  USD   

  
               Cart  Subtotal:   $89.99  USD   
               Sales  Tax:     
               Cart  Total:   $89.99  USD   

  
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
  
         Payment  Details  
  
               Transaction  ID:   6BC580829L5608633   
               Item  Price:   $89.99  USD   
               Total:   $89.99  USD   
               Invoice  ID:   ########   
               Buyer:   Labor  Law  Poster  Service   
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------  

         It  may  take  a  few  moments  for  this  transaction  to  appear  in  the   
Recent  Activity  list  on  your  Account  Overview.  
         Business  Information  
  
               Business:   Buy.com   
               Contact  E-Mail:   [email-masked]   
  
------------------------------------------------------------------------  
  
         Your  confirmed  address  

               Shipping  Info:   Amber  Blais  
               ####  W.  Saginaaw  Hwy.  
               Ste.  E  
               Lansing,  MI  #####  
               United  States  

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
  
         If  you  have  questions  about  the  shipping  and  tracking  of  your   
purchased  item  or  service,  please  contact  Buy.com  at   
[email-masked].  

------------------------------------------------------------------------  
  
         Thank  you  for  using  PayPal!  
         The  PayPal  Team  
  
         Your  monthly  account  statement  is  available  anytime;  just  log  in  
to  your  account  at  https://www.paypal.com/us/HISTORY.  To  correct  any   
errors,  please  contact  us  through  our  Help  Center  at   
https://www.paypal.com/us/HELP.  
         Please  do  not  reply  to  this  email.  This  mailbox  is  not  monitored  
and  you  will  not  receive  a  response.  For  assistance,  log  in  to  your   
PayPal  account  and  click  the  Help  link  in  the  top  right  corner  of  any   
PayPal  page.  
  
         To  receive  email  notifications  in  plain  text  instead  of  HTML,   
update  your  preferences.  

  
  
         PayPal  Email  ID  PP###