Subject: Case Logic Shipping Notification
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:10:18 -0600

=========================== Ship Notification ===========================
 
Dear Joe,
 
This email is to inform you that on September 18, 2008 we shipped the 
following item(s) on order #10426814.					  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Shipment Information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIPPING TO:	
Joe Fata
6323 SAGINAW HWY STE.E	
LANSING, MI 48917  USA		

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Logic		
Adjustable External Hard Drive Case - Black		
Shipping Method: Standard UPS Ground	
United Parcel Service Tracking Number: 1Z8108980300136939	
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=1Z8108980300136939		
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------		
                          Quick Links
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Track Your Order: 
http://www.caselogic.com/members/index.cfm?fuseaction=trackorder
 
Returns Policy: 
http://www.caselogic.com/help/index.cfm?fuseaction=ReturnPolicy
 
Contact customer service: 
http://www.caselogic.com/info/index.cfm?fuseaction=contact
 
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email 
us at [email-masked] or call us toll free at 1-888-666-5780.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Case Logic Customer Care Team
 
http://www.caselogic.com/
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------