Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#102-3490773-9635431)
From: "Amazon.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 05:19:09 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.  Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department. 

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

There you can:
        * Track your shipment
        * View the status of unshipped items
        * Cancel unshipped items 
        * Return items 
        * And do much more

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com: 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 Qty                           Item    Price         Shipped Subtotal

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC) :

   1  Pantone Plus Series COLOR ...  $175.00               1  $175.00

Shipped via UPS

Tracking number: 1ZW0Y5230300148161

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Item Subtotal:    $175.00
                 Shipping  and handling:      $6.17
                   Super Saver Discount:     $-6.17
                                  Total:    $175.00 
                           Paid by Visa:    $175.00 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:

    Labor Law Poster Service
    6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E
    LANSING, MI 48917-2492
    United States

via UPS (estimated delivery date: October 26, 2010).

For your reference, the number you can use to track your package is 1ZW0Y5230300148161.Visit http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff to track your shipment.Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately.

If you need to print an invoice for this order, visit Your Account (www.amazon.com/your-account) and click to view open and recently shipped orders. Find the order in the list and click the "View order" button. You'll find a button to print an invoice on the next page.

If you ever need to return an order, visit our Online Returns Center: www.amazon.com/returns

If you've explored the links on the Your Account page but still need
assistance with your order, you'll find links to e-mail or call
Amazon.com Customer Service
in our Help department at http://www.amazon.com/help/

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be aware that items in this order may be subject to California's
Electronic Waste Recycling Act. If any items in this order are subject
to that Act, the seller of that item has elected to pay any fees due
on your behalf.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for shopping with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------