Subject: Order Confirmation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:25:38 +0000

===================== Case Logic Order Confirmation =====================
 
Please retain this confirmation and reference the order number below 
if you need to contact one of our Customer Service representatives. 
This confirmation also serves as your official purchase receipt. 
We recommend you print it and retain it for your records.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Order Details
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 10426814

---------------------------------------------------------------------

		

Brand: Case Logic
Model: Adjustable External Hard Drive Case	
Color: Black
Estimated Delivery Date: 09 26, 2008
Price: 20.24

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: 20.24
Shipping: 3.99
Tax: 0
-----------------
Total: 24.23

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Shipping And Billing Details
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Method
  Standard UPS Ground

Shiiping To
  Joe Fata
  6323 SAGINAW HWY STE.E

  LANSING MI, 48917

Billing To
  Joe Fata
  6323 SAGINAW HWY STE.E

  LANSING MI, 48917
  United States

You will receive another email from us notifying you when your package 
has shipped. You can view the status of your order through the Case Logic 
website at any time. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                           Quick Links
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Track Your Order: 
http://www.CaseLogic.com/members/index.cfm?fuseaction=trackorder

Returns Policy: 
http://www.CaseLogic.com/help/index.cfm?fuseaction=ReturnPolicy

Cancel your order: 
http://www.CaseLogic.com/help/index.cfm?fuseaction=cancel

Contact customer service: 
http://www.CaseLogic.com/info/index.cfm?fuseaction=contact

If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email
us at [email-masked] or call us toll free at 

		1.888.666.5780

 	

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Logic Customer Care Team

The World's Largest Selection of Bags and Accessories For All Lifestyles

http://www.CaseLogic.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------