Subject: Grainger Order Shipment Confirmation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 19:02 -0600

Requested By: MICHAEL BISHOP on 03/06/2008                                                     
                                                                                               
Ship To:                                                                                       
  MICHAEL BISHOP                                                                               
  LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE                                                                     
  5859 W. SAGINAW HWY.                                                                         
  #343                                                                                         
  LANSING MI 48917                                                                             
                                                                                               
Order Number : 1014719-01                                                                      
Shipment Date: 03/06/2008    Expected Delivery Date: 03/13/2008                                
Ship Method  : UPS GROUND                                                                      
Number of Packages: 1                                                                          
Master Tracking Number: 1Z1WE9340371341652                                                     
                                                                                               
Quantity   Item Shipped                                                                        
      1    CAT399S         399 GRAINGER SINGLE CATALOG