Subject: Samsung Registration Confirmation
From: "Samsung Electronics America" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:34:46 EDT

PRODUCT REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
Samsung Electronics America

Dear Michael Bishop, 

Congratulations on your new Samsung product purchase! This 
e-mail confirms you have successfully registered a product with 
Samsung Electronics and earned a 3-month extended warranty: 

The world's smallest and lightest color laser printer with unequaled  Samsung reliability. 
Model #: CLP-300/XAA
Customer #: 
Serial #: B1GP100154 

We hope you enjoy your new Samsung product. If you have any 
questions or require support, please visit our Support Center. 

SUPPORT:
Frequently asked questions, owner's manuals, and warranty 
information for all Samsung products are available here. 
http://email.sea.samsung.com/W4RT03DE449A69B74031431C4D4030 

CONTACT US:
Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. 
Your opinions are important to us.
http://email.sea.samsung.com/W4RT03DE449AF9B74031431C4D4030 

PRODUCT REGISTRATION CENTER:
Register a new product to get a free three-month extended 
warranty.
http://email.sea.samsung.com/W4RT03DE447A89B74031431C4D4030 

On behalf of everyone at Samsung, thank you for becoming 
a Samsung customer! 

As a service to our customers, we periodically send e-mail 
messages containing special offers, tips, and information 
related to Samsung products. If you'd prefer not to receive 
these messages, click here to let us know and we'll remove your 
name 
from our e-mail list. 
http://email.sea.samsung.com/W4RT03DE442D79B74031431C4D4030 

Samsung Electronics 105 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park NJ 07660