Subject: Welcome to Freightquote.com
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:24:37 -0500

logo
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58050/?access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_fq_img_hdr_html
&ld=1>
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58053/
> 	800.323.5441	
 
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58055/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_ac
count_hdln_mod1_html&ld=1> 	
Username: [email-masked]  |  Password: P0sters! 

<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58055/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_ac
count_btn_mod1_html&ld=1> 	
Now that you have a Freightquote account you can log in and receive
free, instant quotes for less-than-truckload (LTL), truckload, expedited
LTL and intermodal freight shipping. You can also book your shipment and
track it all online. It’s shipping made simple from the nation’s largest
online freight broker. Get started today!

 <https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58057/>
Ship with confidence.
With over 1,200 employees moving over 1 million shipments a year,
Freightquote continuously earns an A+ rating from the Better Business
Bureau. Your shipping questions are our shipping solutions.

LinkedIn
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58060/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_twitter_im
g_ftr_html&ld=1> 		Facebook
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58062/?access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_fb_img_
ftr_html&ld=1> 		Twitter
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58064/?access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_blog_i
mg_ftr_html&ld=1> 		Blog
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t58065/?access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_linked
_img_ftr_html&ld=1> 	
 
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t3511/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_logo_img_ftr_ht
ml&ld=1> 

This email was sent to: [email-masked]
This email was sent by: Freightquote.com
901 West Carondelet Drive Kansas City, MO 64114

We respect your right to privacy. View our privacy policy
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t3536/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_t
rans_priv_txtlnk_ftr_html&ld=1> .
Freightquote.com terms and conditions.
<https://mailer.freightquote.com/click.php/e6298784/t3537/?&access=em_fq_wel_dba_trans_tnc_
txtlnk_ftr_html&ld=1> 

Need help? Please call 800-323-5441
(M-F 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST) or email [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  if you have any questions.

You received this email because you have signed up to get quotes on
Freightquote.com. If you feel you received this message in error, please
email us <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe>  to be
removed.