Subject: Alarm systems take over
From: Michael sparks <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:29:35 -0400

Hi Mike,
Mike will be over shortly to reprogram the panel at your location.  Below
are the steps I need you to preform.

Call Security Central 800-286-5699 with your verbal pass code and the
address of both locations.  Ask them to put your systems on "TEST" for 24
hrs.

Once that is done Mike can begin alarm programming without Security Central
responding.

When Mike is complete at both locations today...
You will want to contact your current alarm company and inform them that
you are no longer in need of their services and cancel both accounts
effective immediately.

I would also send a letter of cancellation in the mail just as a paper
trail of your request to cancel services.

*Your new account numbers with us are*
A1737/1016 Labor Law - West Saginaw
A2040/6849 Labor Law - Westshire

I will be forwarding you a copy of all of the paperwork today.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Meg
Lansing Security and Locksmith, LLC
517-331-3863