Subject: Invoices from Lansing Security and Locksmith, LLC
From: Michael sparks <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 12:35:19 -0500

Hello Mike,
Please see the attached invoices.  The invoice for the alarm monitoring
services for 2017 4th Qt remains open on the account and I believe may have
slipped thru the (payment) cracks! No big deal I just wanted to be sure to
include a copy for you.
The other two are for the motion sensor replacements and 2018 1st QT alarm
monitoring.
The 2018 1st QT alarm monitoring invoice you are receiving late because I
wanted to have your Total Connect set-up so it was invoiced all together.
I have pro-rated the charges for this service with all of January at no
charge.
The account is set up for Joe and he was sent a welcome e-mail with
instructions on verifying his e-mail and set-up for the end user.  If he
should have any questions or need assistance please have him contact me.
Thank you,
Meg Sparks
517-325-1155

-- 
Mike Sparks
(517) 331-7666

*We offer a wide range of security services.*

Full locksmith services, sales and service on all door hardware, automatic
door operators,
access control systems, security camera systems, security alarm systems
and removal and replacement of commercial steel doors and frames.
*Please contact us if we can be of service to you in the future!*