Subject: ULINE Shipping Confirmation - Order#: 68053776
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:04:57 -0600

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,                                                       

Per your request, this email is to notify you that your items have been    
shipped.                                                                   
                                                                           
You can track the status of this order, and all of your orders, online     
by visiting your account at http://www.uline.com/MyAccount/myUline.aspx    
                                                                           
The following items were included in this shipment:                        
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Qty   UM   Item#         Description               Price   Shipped    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     100   EA   S-5577        24X18 200# CORR PAD 50    $0.81      100     
       1   RL   S-2208        40LB KRAFT PAPER 24"X9   $25.00        1     
       1   EA   H-966         STEEL CONVERTIBLE HAND  $199.00        1     
       1   EA   S-20298DET    NFL KNIT CAP - LIONS      $0.00        1     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:                                                 

    LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE                                               
    6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E                                               
    LANSING, MI  48917                                                     

Po#: MICHAEL                                                               

Carrier: UPS Ground                                                        

Here are your tracking numbers:                                            

1ZA4073E0326524857                                                         
1ZA4073E0326524866                                                         

You may track this order at UPS.com                                        
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?trackNums=1ZA4073E0326524857%0D%0A1ZA4073E0326524866%0D%0A&track.x=Track

You may track your order directly on uline.com:                            
https://www.uline.com/MyAccount/TrackOrders.aspx                           
                                                                           
Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately,    
nor do all carriers offer tracking services.                               
                                                                           
Thank you for shopping with us.                                            
                                                                           
Uline Customer Service                                                     
(800) 295-5510                                                             
[email-masked]