Subject: ULINE Shipping Confirmation - Order#: 98169718
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:17:24 -0600

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,                                                       

Per your request, this email is to notify you that your items have been    
shipped.                                                                   
                                                                           
You can track the status of this order, and all of your orders, online     
by visiting your account at http://www.uline.com/MyAccount/myUline.aspx    
                                                                           
The following items were included in this shipment:                        
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Qty   UM   Item#         Description               Price   Shipped    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
   1,250   EA   S-3125        2X20" KRAFT MAILING TU    $0.74    1,250     
       1   ST   S-21959DET    MLB JUMBO TUMBLERS -      $0.00        1     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:                                                 

    LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE                                               
    6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E                                               
    LANSING, MI  48917                                                     

Po#: MICHAEL                                                               

Carrier: Motor Freight - Holland                                           

Here are your tracking numbers:                                            

1070759755                                                                 

You may track your order directly on uline.com:                            
https://www.uline.com/MyAccount/TrackOrders.aspx                           
                                                                           
Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately,    
nor do all carriers offer tracking services.                               
                                                                           
Thank you for shopping with us.                                            
                                                                           
Uline Customer Service                                                     
(800) 295-5510                                                             
[email-masked]