Subject: ULINE Shipping Confirmation - Order#: 51376327
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 19:30:52 -0600

Dear MICHAEL BISHOP,                                                       

Per your request, this email is to notify you that your items have been    
shipped.                                                                   
                                                                           
You can track the status of this order, and all of your orders, online     
by visiting your account at http://www.uline.com/MyAccount/myUline.aspx    
                                                                           
The following items were included in this shipment:                        
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Qty   UM   Item#         Description               Price   Shipped    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     324   RL   S-3267        2X110 CLR 2MIL ECON HM    $1.65      324     
       1   EA   S-17720DET    MLB ULTRA SOFT BLANKET    $0.00        1     
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This shipment was sent to:                                                 

    LABOR LAW POSTER SERVICE                                               
    6323 W SAGINAW HWY STE E                                               
    LANSING, MI  48917                                                     

Po#: MICHAEL                                                               

Carrier: UPS Ground                                                        

Here are your tracking numbers:                                            

1ZA4073E0383443131                                                         
1ZA4073E0383443140                                                         
1ZA4073E0383450856                                                         

You may track your order directly on uline.com:                            
https://www.uline.com/MyAccount/TrackOrders.aspx                           
                                                                           
Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately,    
nor do all carriers offer tracking services.                               
                                                                           
Thank you for shopping with us.                                            
                                                                           
Uline Customer Service                                                     
(800) 295-5510                                                             
[email-masked]